Nursing Home Manager
Leicester, Leicestershire, EnglandRole: Nursing Home Manager
Salary £50K per annum.
I am currently looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and committed individual to manage a nursing home that opened early 2014. The home is a large purpose built nursing home, providing nursing care to the elderly and adults with associated mental health issues and physical disabilities. The standard and finish of the home is outstanding with a hotel feel rather than a care home to make residential and nursing living more relaxed.
The position represents an exclusive opportunity for a focused manager , willing to take ownership and be proud of the home and the service they provide!
My Client operates Care Homes throughout the United Kingdom providing high-quality professional care for residential, nursing, dementia, and young physically disabled residents. Their Care Homes offer a comfortable homely environment which has modern yet classical smart décor they are a true home for life allowing residents and their families the peace of mind knowing that the residents receive the professional care they need, and have a safe and comfortable home they can call their own.
• Overall responsibility of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Applicants must be able to assist in developing robust care costing, and ensuring that care
delivery reflects each individual care agreement.
• The manager will need to be able to forge strong links within the community and build on the excellent relationships already developed.
• RMA or be willing to work towards
• Nurse Qualified (RGN/ RMN/RNLD)
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Registered with CQC
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic.
• A basic salary of up to £50K (depending on experience)
• Performance related bonus scheme
• EXCELLENT career progression.
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Gemma Wright on [... Click Apply...]or email click to apply
- £ 50000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 20 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd