Social Care Worker - Kilkenny
Social Care Worker required by Cpl Healthcare for residential care services in Kilkenny.
Cpl Healthcare are hiring Social Care Workers for locum residential care social care work in the Kilkenny area.
- To contribute to the promotion, creation and maintenance of a welcoming and caring environment and to a high standard of child care practice throughout clients facilities.
- To contribute to the provision of a programme of stimulating activities for the children and young people;
- To ensure that all relevant records within the unit are updated regularly;
- To be prepared to share interests and skills with parents, other professionals or others of significance in the young person's life;
- To contribute to the promotion of good links with neighbours, local community resources, i.e. schools, employment schemes and clubs, local Gardai and any other appropriate services;
- Applied Social Social Studies in Social Care degree qualification required.
- Experience in residential care for adolescents desirable.
- Permission to work in Ireland.
- Professional qualification validated / membership of professional body.
- Professional approach to work.
- Flexibility in work practice.
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to socialc [... Click Apply...] or call our dedicated social care team for more information on [... Click Apply...]
Visit [... Click Apply...] for more Social Care jobs
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 19 May 2017
This job was posted to: Support worker