Runcorn, Cheshire, England
Domiciliary Care Manager Full Time Permanent Job
£25,000 - £30,000
Great opportunity for a domiciliary care manager to manage a friendly independent Care Agency.
To carry out this role, it's imperative that you are caring and compassionate towards people in need of care and support and respect people suffering from a range of medical conditions with different backgrounds and beliefs to your own and have a real commitment to respecting the rights of Clients at all times. You will be self motivated and keen to learn and develop.
* Recent experience within the Domiciliary sector at management level
* Full Driving Licence and own vehicle
* NVQ level 3 in Care and had a minimum of 3 years working in the care sector
* Dedicated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills, exceptional organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
The salary for this job is circa £30,000 depending on experience with regular increments if starting on the lower salary plus benefits and mileage.
To apply for this job, please send your CV (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 25000.00 - 31000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 20 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager