Bromyard, County of Herefordshire, England
Support Worker - Excellent Training- Gain a Career
My client is looking for Support Workers to join their Residential Home in Bromyard and Residential School supporting Children and young adults with Learning Disabilities. This is an exciting opportunity as you can start a brand new career with them as they are able to provide full training and are looking to hold interviews this week.
- Full training - gain your NVQ Levels and develop your career.
- Interviewing this week, can get you started before Xmas.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work within their residential School or Residential Home.
If you have a passion to work within the care industry then please give Nita Sangha a call on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
Benefits of working with NonStop Care are:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant, who liaises with a residential care professionals in the industry.
- Access to a variety of Locum and Permanent care and Management opportunities across the UK.
- Pre-screening of your CV and advice and tips to improve it.
- Preparation for an interview and what you can expect.
- Quick and regular feedback throughout your process of an application.
- A £200 referral fee.
NonStop Recruitment offers unbeatable benefits package, and if you are aware of a friend or colleague that maybe interested in this vacancy please contact me to pass on their details and receive a £200 referral voucher should they receive the position.
- £ 7.20 - 9 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 20 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Care assistant, Support worker