Salford, Greater Manchester, England
Registered Manager, Residential Care, Elderly/Dementia, Wath-upon-Dearne, Rotherham
Up to £47,250/yr, Recent experience in a similar role is required.
A great opportunity has opened up for a Registered Manager who is passionate about Residential Care for the Elderly. Our client is a national care provider with a great reputation, and are looking for someone with at least an NVQ 4/QCF 5 - Care Management or equivalent, ideally you will have been a Registered Manager of a sinilar Residential care service for the Elderly.
My client is looking for a dynamic, strong candidate with excellent managerial experience who is looking for an exciting new challenge to work as a Registered Manager in their Medium Sized Residential Home for the Elderly in Wath-upon-Dearne, Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
· QCF5 - Care, RMA or NVQ 4 - Care
· Strong managerial or supervisory experience
· Comprehensive knowledge of budgets and maximising incomes
· Someone who is understanding and passionate about older people person - centred care
· Ability to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads on a daily basis
The benefits offered include:
· £8,000/yr Bonus (Dependant on performance)
· Extensive company benefits
· A career pathway and excellent training to encourage progression
· Company pension scheme that includes employer contributions
· Fully paid induction and free criminal records check If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 47250 - 47250 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 21 May 2017
This job was posted to: Home manager