Business Development Manager North East £40,000 p/a
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, England
A small, locally based elderly care home operator requires a Business Development Manager to drive forward growth and improve the company’s market position.
As Business Development Manager, you will focus on supporting Home Managers in building upon their client base and increasing reliable revenue sources. You will build positive professional relationships with new and existing clients and will be heavily involved in strategic planning to ensure growth is sustainable.
The role is to work 37.5 hours per week on days and you will initially be based in the Gateshead area in the first instance, although this will be subject to change and you will cover the entire North East area.
A very competitive salary of £40,000 per annum is offered in return.
The ideal candidate for this Business Development Manager position will meet the following criteria:
• Experienced in the management of nursing homes, ideally within the local area and having built positive professional relationships with Local Authorities and CCGs
• Good knowledge of the Health and Social Care Sector in the area, with knowledge of practices of Local Authorities and CCGS along with other operators and competitors in the area
• Possess a professional qualification that would enable you to take on CQC registration of a service if required such as RGN/RMN/RNLD with active NMC pin, NVQ Level 4 or above, Registered Managers Award or a recognised equivalent
• Proven experience in the private sector with the ability to harness this market and generate sales from within and outside the public sector
• Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to speak publicly, network, manage staff and prospect
• Well organised with strong planning and researching skills and the ability to meet targets and challenges
• Ideally you will have previous experience in a sales or marketing position
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout The North East, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager, Home manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Truro, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd