Nursing Home Manager
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, EnglandHome Manager- South Yorkshire - £40,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced home manager to join an exclusive care provider in the Lincoln area. The ideal candidate will have extensive managerial experience and good leadership skills. You will be dynamic, sharp and hungry for a challenge with a strong personality. This post really requires an individual who is focused and has the want to succeed.
The home is a medium sized, purpose built facility with a CQC that requires some improvements. They provide nursing care for the elderly and those who suffer with dementia.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Nurse Qualified (RGN/RMN).
• Experience of working within a dementia environment.
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic.
Duties will include:
• Overall responsibility of the home.
• Staff management/appraisals/Training.
• Care plans/reviews/meetings.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, submit your CV or call Sam on [... Click Apply...].
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 19 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager