Registered Home Manager
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a national care provider that specialise in Residential care for adults with learning disabilities and associated mental health. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Registered Manager to oversee the management of a New Adult LD service.
They pride themselves on delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person cantered approach. This is a very exciting time to join the company as they go through a very healthy period of growth!
Key Responsibilities -
* Manage and lead an established team of support staff
* Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
* Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
* Have a flexible and adaptable approach
* Have experience within residential services a management level
* MUST have previous management experience
* NVQ Level 5 in health and social care or leadership and management or above
* Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
* IT literate
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] or call me on [... Click Apply...]
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 28000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
Ref: BS - NOTHM - 2111
This job was posted to: Home manager