Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN)
Telford, Shropshire, EnglandJob Title: Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN)
Area: Telford - Shropshire
Salary: up to £42,000 DOE
Job Category: Elderly/ Dementia Care Home.
I am currently recruiting for a Nurse qualified Deputy Manager within a purpose built nursing home in the Shropshire area. The home caters for specialist care needs such as nursing and dementia care including respite and long term care all achieved by the vastly experienced care givers who provide a professional and friendly service. The home is located in Telford with easy access to transport links
Job Requirements for Deputy Manager:
• Responsible for the assessment of nursing/care/support needs of service users
• Development and implementation of care programmes
• Take the lead on shifts and effectively supervise support staff
• Make a positive and active contribution to the progression within care in the home
• Become a key carer to the service users
• Have a caring and kind attitude towards the service users at all times
• Maintain all nursing records and keeping the residents Care Plans up to Date.
Skills/ Qualifications Unit Manager/Clinical Lead:
• RGN- RMN-RNLD (Current PIN)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Experience with dementia/ elderly residents.
Benefits Deputy Manager
• EXCELLENT career progression
• The chance to make a positive difference to yourself and others
• Create yourself a fantastic track record by working with this exclusive company
• Discretionary quarterly bonus.
• Mandatory training and uniform provided
About company/ client:
My client is a well respected group of homes for the elderly and those who also suffer with the diagnosis of dementia.
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Carly Walker on [... Click Apply...]or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 40000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 19 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager