Deputy Manager - Nurse Qualified
Hexham, Northumberland, England
An exciting opportunity has come up for a nurse qualified Deputy Manager, to be responsible for an independent hospital in Hexham. The service provides assessment and intervention for men and women who have a learning disability and complex needs, including people who have mental health problems and behaviours that challenge services. The people who use the service may be admitted directly from the community or be stepping down from a more restrictive setting.
Salary: £37,107 - 39,000
Key skills and Competencies:
* RMN/RNLD or other equivalent qualifications
* Ideally a minimum of 3 years post registration experience in Learning Disabilities and/or complex needs at Senior level in addition to relevant management experience and/or training
* As directed by the Manager, to contribute to the effective and efficient day to day leadership and management of the service.
* To deputise in the absence of the Manager
* Facilitate and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures
* Ensure full compliance with relevant regulatory and professional standards.
* Provide effective clinical leadership, coaching and direct supervision to the staff teams
* Contribute to the efficient management of the service budget, service user budgets and purchasing
* Contribute to the management and monitoring of records and systems
* To actively build relationships with regulators, commissioners, case workers, families of service users and stakeholders.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to [... Click Apply...] and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on [... Click Apply...]for more information.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital/Operations Manager vacancies across the North East, and Lincolnshire so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
- £ 37107 - 39000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 21 Dec 2016
Ref: JCD: DMC - 2111
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager