Taunton, Somerset, England
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager with a leading not for profit care organisation. A Registered Manager vacancy has become available in their Taunton Care Home. This home provides residential care for the elderly frail and those suffering with dementia. This beautiful home has an excellent reputation within the local community.
The Registered Manager Role:
• To manage the day to day running of the Home.
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice.
• To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual need.
• To meet the Health and Social Care standards, Regulations and good practice guide lines.
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections.
• Staff management, support and development
• To prepare budgets and monthly cash flow reports for the responsible person and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation.
Registered Manager Person Specification:
• At least two years' experience in Home Management.
• Leadership skills.
• Self motivated.
• NVQ Qualified .
• A good communicator.
For more information on this fantastic Registered Manager opportunity or to apply please contact Steph on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV to s.hamilton @ [... Click Apply...]
- £ 32000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 21 Nov 2016
Closes 19 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager