Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England
Eclypse Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join the team at a beautiful medium sized nursing home in Chipping Norton. The home specialises in caring for older people and those with dementia or a physical disability.
The company are well respected in Lincolnshire, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire where the voluntary sector charity has a strong presence after seeing healthy growth since it first opened homes over 20 years ago.
As a Deputy Manager joining the team you will be supporting a strong group of nursing and care staff, whilst working alongside the manager making sure high standards of nursing care are provided at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support the (Senior Nurse/ Home Manager) within the Home / Unit in providing leadership to the care team and effective 24hr management of the Home within the available resources
- The post holder will have a key responsibility for the quality of nursing assessment, care planning, implementation and evaluation and associated care staff training issues to ensure that at all times residents receive an excellent standard of care
- Take responsibility for the safeguarding of adults, and follow the Trust's whistleblowing policy as required
- To support the (Home Manager/HOC) within the Home / Unit in providing leadership to the care team and effective management of the Home in the absence of the Manager
- To extend clinical knowledge to the provision of nursing assessments, care planning, medication administration, and staff supervision and training to ensure that at all times residents receive an excellent standard of care.
Great benefits include:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Enhancements for weekends
- Great holiday allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training and career progression
If you feel you are the right Deputy Manager for this position please contact Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on [... Click Apply...]or [... Click Apply...]
Alternatively please click APPLY now!
Medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager