Deputy Home Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire, EnglandDeputy Home Manager required in Leeds, paying up to £42000.00 per annum. Part of a growing corporate company with lots of support and progression.
Job Ref: ES15193
Position: Deputy Home Manager
Hours: Days - Full time hours
Care: General Nursing, Dementia & Palliative
Salary:Up to £42000.00 per hour
Desirable: Experience in a senior clinical position
A dedicated and genuinely caring Deputy Manager is required to work within a well established, purpose nursing home in Leeds. My client offers general nursing treatment to the elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff.
Company benefits for the Deputy Manager role:
• Part of a growing company
• Ongoing training & progression
• Competitive pay rates
• Company pension scheme
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home. You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care.
Skills and responsibilities for the Deputy Manager role:
• Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
• Recruiting new staff members
• Management of all staff
• Supernumerary hours allocated
• Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
The successful Deputy Manager should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 38000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 9 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager