Deputy Manager Learning Disabilities
Exeter, Devon, England
A brilliant opportunity has arisen with a highly reputable client of mine. They are looking to recruit a Deputy Service Manager to help run their fantastic residential services in Exeter, Devon.
They are paying £22,000 per annum, with opportunity for salary increase after a probationary period.
* Assisting the Registered Manager with the general running of the home.
* Supporting and directing staff.
* Assist in the implementation and review of Care Plans, Risk Assessments and Behaviour Management Plans etc.
The ideal candidate will:
* Ideally have experience in deputising for the Registered Manager.
* Have previous experience of working with adults who have severe learning disabilities and complex needs.
* Be a car driver with a valid driving licence.
* Have experience of working as a team and supporting staff.
* Contributory pension scheme
* 25 days annual leave
* Statutory sick pay
* Ongoing development and training
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] or alternatively call James on [... Click Apply...]to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- £ 22000 - 22000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 18 Dec 2016
Ref: JDHC - EXDM - 1711
This job was posted to: Care manager