Bromyard, County of Herefordshire, England
Support Worker - No Experience Needed - Full Training Provided
My client is looking for passionate Support Workers to join their Residential Home in Bromyard supporting young adults with Learning Disabilities. This is an exciting opportunity where they will be providing you with full training and development that will give you excellent skills and qualifications to assist you with gaining a career.
They are ideally looking for an individual who is passionate about helping others and supporting them with care, and are looking to hold interview ASAP, giving you the opportunity to start a new position and start earning before Xmas.
If you have a passion to work within the care industry then please give Nita Sangha a call on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
Benefits of working with NonStop Care are:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant, who liaises with a residential care professionals in the industry.
- Access to a variety of Locum and Permanent care and Management opportunities across the UK.
- Pre-screening of your CV and advice and tips to improve it.
- Preparation for an interview and what you can expect.
- Quick and regular feedback throughout your process of an application.
- A £200 referral fee.
NonStop Recruitment offers unbeatable benefits package, and if you are aware of a friend or colleague that maybe interested in this vacancy please contact me to pass on their details and receive a £200 referral voucher should they receive the position.
- £ 7.20 - 9 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Care assistant, Support worker