Dementia Lead - RGN/RNM
Long Ditton, Surbiton, Surrey, EnglandDementia Lead
Location: Long Ditton Area, Surrey
Salary Circa: £40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
On behalf of a reputable, leading care organisation I am looking to recruit a Dementia Lead to work within one of their stunning Nursing home which is based close to Long Ditton area in Surrey. The Nursing home is well known for providing a high standard of care and has a great reputation in the local community. This particular Nursing home specialises in Dementia, Nursing and Elderly care.
The Dementia Lead will be responsible for ensuring the best clinical care is provided to the residents and will lead them team to enable the residents to have a fulfilling, safe environment where they can maximize every aspect of their daily lives.
The Dementia Lead should have a nursing pin(RGN/RMN) with a wealth and knowledge and experience of dementia. The Dementia Lead will have previous experience working in a similar setting. You should have excellent Leadership/Management skills and a a minimum of 1 year experience in a management post.
The Main Responsibilities of the Dementia Lead:
• Responsible for providing high quality end of life care with professionalism and compassion
• Development and implementation of care programmes
• Take the lead on shifts and effectively supervise support staff
• Make a positive and active contribution to the progression within care in the home
• Become a key carer to the service users
• Have a caring and kind attitude towards the service users at all times
• Maintain all nursing records and keeping the residents Care Plans up to Date.
Skills/ Qualifications of the Dementia Lead:
• RGN/RMN (Current PIN)
• Leadership/Management experience
• Strong Knowledge of Dementia
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
About the organisation/ client:
My client delivers high quality care, support and enablement services for Elderly Nursing, Residential and Dementia care.
For more information on this fantastic Dementia Lead opportunity please contact Therese on [... Click Apply...]or email me your CV on [... Click Apply...]
This Dementia Lead role will be suitable for: Clinical Lead, RGN, Senior RGN, Head Of Care, Unit Manager, Deputy Manager, Team Manager
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager