Bromyard, County of Herefordshire, England
Support Worker - No Experience Needed - Interviewing Next Week
My client is looking for Support Workers to join their established children's residential School and Residential Home in Herefordshire. They are ideally looking for an individual to start ASAP, giving you the opportunity to be in a new role and earning within the next 2 to 3 weeks.
This is an exciting opportunity where they will be providing you with full training and development that will give you excellent skills and qualifications to assist you with career progression.
If you have a passion to work within the care industry then please give Nita Sangha a call on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...]
Benefits of working with NonStop Care are:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant, who liaises with a residential care professionals in the industry.
- Access to a variety of Locum and Permanent care and Management opportunities across the UK.
- Pre-screening of your CV and advice and tips to improve it.
- Preparation for an interview and what you can expect.
- Quick and regular feedback throughout your process of an application.
- A £200 referral fee.
NonStop Recruitment offers unbeatable benefits package, and if you are aware of a friend or colleague that maybe interested in this vacancy please contact me to pass on their details and receive a £200 referral voucher should they receive the position.
- £ 7.20 - 9 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 17 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Care assistant, Support worker