Home Manager - Nursing Home
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
HOME MANAGER - Residential, Nursing and Dementia Care
£40,000 - £45,000
Eclypse Recruitment is currently recruiting a strong Care Home Manager to be based in one of their larger services in Aberdeen. Privately owned, the owners along with a dedicated team have built a reputation in the area for delivering high quality care and a wide range of facilities to their residents.
As the Home Manager, you will:
- Assess the needs of prospective and new residents
- Monitor, audit and review the service, taking appropriate corrective action where necessary.
- Demonstrate high professional standards and leadership skills
- Implement policies and procedures
- Participate in budget setting and manage delegated budgets effectively
- Ensure that buildings and grounds are properly maintained in accordance with the relevant guidelines.
- Promote the home professionally and effectively in the community, maintain private bed occupancy
- Ensure that all staff have a focus on excellent customer care to enhance the lives of people who use the service.
- Essential skills/experiences :
- Proven track record as a Registered Manager on the Care Inspectorate
- Ideally nurse qualified with active NMC registration
- Management qualification - SVQ Level 4 or Equivalent management award
- Budget management experience
This is a well respected home manager we are keen to speak with all experienced home managers in the Aberdeen area. Salary is £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
If this role sounds like it may be of interest, please send an up to date CV to Becky at Eclypse at [... Click Apply...] KEYWORDS: Home Manager, Nursing Home, Aberdeen
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 17 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager