Clinical Lead Nurse - Nursing Home
Glenrothes, Fife, ScotlandRole: Clinical Lead Nurse
Location: Glenrothes, Fife
Hourly Rate: £15.30/Hour
Hours: 44 Hours
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated nurse to become a Clinical Lead Nurse at a nursing home in Glenrothes, Fife. My client runs modern, purpose built nursing homes that provide nursing and residential care for those with Alzheimer's/Dementia, physical disabilities and the elderly. This grand service and the group alike are committed to excellence in all that they do. Residents enjoy a happy, comfortable and safe environment whilst staff help promote independence.
The Clinical Lead Nurse will be a natural leader who will be in charge of the unit on day shift and have overall responsibly for the clinical team, ensuring the service are delivering the highest standard of care and all regulatory standards are being met at all times. You will train staff and help support the Home Manager.
Clinical Lead Nurse Requirements:
• RGN/RMN qualified with valid Nursing PIN with excellent references
• Motivated with the ability to promote exceptional practice
• Exceptional clinical knowledge
• You will have experience in leading a team and good management qualities
• Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements.
• A fantastic salary of £35,000 per year (which is the equivalent to £15.30 per hour)
• On-going training and development.
To be considered please call Ryan on [... Click Apply...]or email an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
Ref: J30571 RH
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager