Social Worker | Child Protection
Exeter, Devon, England
If you have at least 2 years experience working as a qualified social worker in a statutory child care team having held child protection cases over a period of time, we have two locum roles at Devon County Council.
Along with the above experience interested candidates should have;
- A highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice within children services.
- Experience of working with complex caseloads
- Experience completing section 47 assessments
- Experience of working with Looked After Children reviews
- Have excellent report writing skills
In return you can expect;
- Start ASAP
- Neg Hourly Rate
- Ongoing contract at least 3 month long
At Caritas we offer all our locums a dedicated personal and professional service with free DBS check. We are always on hand to assist you in anyway that we can. This includes reviewing your CV or providing interview advice. We also offer some of the most competitive rates of pay. Once you have experienced our high levels of service if you refer our details to a friend we have bonus reward scheme.
If you are interested in the role or would simply like some further information please contact Liam Bains today at [... Click Apply...] or call [... Click Apply...].
- £ 31 - 32 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Social worker