Registered Manager Learning Disabilities
Horsham, West Sussex, England
A brilliant opportunity has arisen with a highly reputable client of mine. They are looking to recruit a nurse qualified Registered Manager for one of their fantastic residential services in Horsham, West Sussex.
They are paying £36,000 - £40,000 per annum dependent on experience.
* Manage all aspects of the Home including budgets, staff development and overall business management.
* Ensuring the home meets the requirements of the Care Quality Commission.
* Lead a multi-disciplinary team of clinical and non-clinical staff and ensure that individual programmes of care are developed and evaluated for each service user.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be RGN or RNLD qualified (RMN qualified candidates will also be considered)
* Hold an appropriate management qualification (i.e. Registered Manager's Award or NVQ4)
* Hold a current and valid PIN number
* Have experience in managing a CQC registered service previously
* Auto enrolment pension scheme
* Manager bonus based on occupancy and mileage paid
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* On-site accommodation for staff
* Statutory sick pay
* Subsidised meals
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] or alternatively call James on [... Click Apply...]to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- £ 36000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 17 Nov 2016
Closes 17 Dec 2016
Ref: JDHC - RMHSWS - 1611
This job was posted to: Care manager