Deputy Nurse Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
***Exciting Deputy Manager- *new* build older people's care home - South Manchester***
40 hours Supernumerary
£38,500 (rising to £45k+ after 6 months)
Indigo Healthcare is currently working with a well-established medium sized Older People's care group who firmly believe in providing an excellent standard of care for their residents.
The group is currently going through a period of growth and have recently opened a new build care home designed specifically for older people requiring care for Dementia. The group now require a Deputy Manager to ensure this home is a success.
As a Deputy Manager for an older people’s nursing home, you must be/have;
• NMC registered
• Prepared to work 40 hours per week supernumerary
• experience of working in an older person setting
• confident in networking with key stakeholders
• have some degree of marketing and sales ability
• have an understanding of budget management
• experience in leading a team of newly qualified and experienced nurses
• experience in developing care plans
• able to undertake clinical risk assessments
• an excellent understanding of local authority and CQC standards to provide a safe and effective environment
If you are looking for career or personal development, this could not only be the right care home but the right company for you. The group expects to extend its portfolio of homes in the upcoming years and has a desire to promote from within. They are fully equipped to support you in your further education and training needs.
For an informal discussion to learn more about this excellent opportunity, please submit your CV here or call Laura Howson at Indigo Healthcare on [... Click Apply...].
- £ 38500 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 17 Nov 2016
Closes 17 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager