Ballynahinch, Down, Northern Ireland
Our client, an established, award winning group in the Northern Ireland area are looking for an experienced nurse with management skills to join their successful team.
Title: Deputy Manager - Full time
Rate of Pay: £16 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
Medical and Nursing
The home is purpose built, providing nursing and social care for the elderly frail and social care for the mentally infirm. The home is situated on a main road within easy reach of shops and other amenities, public transport and the M1 motorway.
The successful candidate will:
Have an active NMC PIN and be nurse qualified.
- Have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience, preferably in care of the elderly.
- Be fully flexible to work across a varied rota, which will include weekend work and night duty on occasion.
As a Deputy Manager at this home you will:
- Be responsible for the smooth running of the home in the absence of the Nurse Manager.
- Workin partnership with the Nurse Manager and also as part of a skilled nursing team.
- Promote and enhance person centered care in the home.
- Co-ordinate all activities within the home, ensuring effective use of resources.
- Carry out care plan audits, medication audits and other audits as required.
- Liaise with the Regional Manager with regards to all operations/care related activities and progress in the absence of the Nurse Manager.
- Prepare rotas
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team, liaising with Social Workers, Care Managers and representatives of other outside agencies.
If this sounds like you then we would like to hear from you! Please send an up to date CV to Melissa at Eclypse Recruitment [... Click Apply...] (Medical and Nursing)
KEYWORDS: DEPUTY MANAGER, MEDICAL AND NURSING, BALLYNAHINCH,
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 17 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager