Qualified Social Worker
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Adults Social Worker - Reablement and Discharge
Capita are currently working on an exciting opportunity within the Reablement Discharge Team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Adult Social Worker looking for a long term contract.
The service is currently going through a positive transformation with a strong leadership and management. This is an exciting time for this service and will offer you a supportive working environment with the regular supervision and the opportunity of training offered to permanent members of staff.
- Provide an efficient Hospital Discharge service into the community or care homes
- Assessing individual need
- Design and Review of support plans
- Negotiating funding for services emphasising independence
- Ensure safety of clients
- Experience of managing own caseloads is essential
- You must be a car driver
- Minimum of 18 months post qualified experience
- £25 per hour
In order to be liable for this role you bust have the following:
- HCPC registered
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- It is also essential that you be registered with the HCPC.
- Experience must have been gained post qualifying sufficient in order to settle quickly into this position.
- Reference Details to cover employment for the previous 5 year work history
- DBS on the update service or happy to process a new one
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career and offer vouchers worth £250 if you refer other successful Qualified Social Workers.
If you would like to apply for this position or to find out more about this opportunity please contact Zara Murray by phone at [... Click Apply...]. Alternatively, you can email me at [... Click Apply...] by attaching a Microsoft Word copy of your CV.
Capita Social Care Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 25 - 25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Social worker