Registered Manager - Dementia HomeGood - "CQC" Report
Wellington, Somerset, England
Registered Manager - Dementia Home - Good "CQC" Report
My client is looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join their well established residential home supporting the elderly with dementia near Wellington.
This is a great chance to join a well established care provider who have a great reputation across the South West who have a great manegement structure and safe practices across their homes, this illustrated in their recent CQC Report which is rated "Good".
Applicants must have the following experience:
- At least 2 years Home Management experience in an Elderly residential setting.
- You must also hold a NVQ Level 4 or Level 5 in Leadership for Heath and Social Care Services (or equivalent).
- Ideally a Car Driver
Benefits of working with NonStop Care are:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant, who liaises with a residential care professionals in the industry.
- Access to a variety of Locum and Permanent care and Management opportunities across the UK.
- Pre-screening of your CV and advice and tips to improve it.
- Preparation for an interview and what you can expect.
- Quick and regular feedback throughout your process of an application.
- A £200 referral fee.
If this is what you are you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact Nita Sangha on [... Click Apply...]or via email [... Click Apply...]. This is an opportunity that you do not want to miss.
NonStop Recruitment offers unbeatable benefits package, and if you are aware of a friend or colleague that maybe interested in this vacancy please contact me to pass on their details and receive a £200 referral voucher should they receive the position.
- £ 30000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 17 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager