Ipswich, Suffolk, England
£35,000 per annum
Peritus Healthcare are working with an established care home provider who are seeking to recruit a Deputy Home Manager in the Ipswich area.
This service provides specialised nursing care for the elderly suffering with Dementia and Mental Health illnesses.
• Manage home in absence of Home Manager.
• Prepare the staff duty rota to ensure appropriate staffing levels at all times.
• Appraise staff.
• Although this role is mainly supernumerary you will also be required to care out pre admission assessments and care reviews.
• Understand personal responsibilities in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of COSHH assessments.
• Medicines management.
Qualifications and Experience:
• RGN/RMN with current NMC registration.
• Experience gained at Deputy Manager level within a nursing home.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• At least 2 years’ experience gained in a Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager role
If you would like to apply for the role, please contact Tom Cousins on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...] with your CV.
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
Ref: Deputy Manager Ipswich
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager