Stafford, Staffordshire, EnglandPosition: Nurse Manager - Staffordshire -£50k
Salary: Up to £50k DOE
Care Group: Nursing/Residential - Elderly/dementia care
An outstanding and motivated individual is required to manage a large nursing home situated in a beautiful part of Staffordshire. The home provides nursing and residential care for older people who are frail, elderly and may suffer with dementia. The service provides the best facilities to ensure all individual care needs have been met. This post would be perfect for someone looking for a challenge, the role includes delivering clinical excellence in a professional manner through direct Nursing care whilst effectively leading and supervising a multidisciplinary team.
• Overall responsibility of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Nurse qualified with valid NMC pin no. (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
* RMA or be willing to work towards
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Registered with CQC
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• A basic salary of up to £50k (depending on experience)
• EXCELLENT career satisfaction
About company/ client:
My client is a small provider of care homes within Staffordshire. They provide tastefully decorated nursing homes with a warm and friendly atmosphere. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly.
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Carly Walker on [... Click Apply...]or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 45000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 14 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager