Health Care Assistant
Sale, Greater Manchester, England
Permanent Care Assistants Required in Sale, Manchester!
• £7.20 - £8.50 Per Hour
• Permanent Job
• Flexible Hours / Full or Part Time (Please call to discuss)
• Excellent Career Prospects
• NVQ / Training Available
• Immediate Interviews Available
• Please contact Toni Whitmarsh on [... Click Apply...]for further information on 'Health Care Assistant' based in Sale, Manchester.
Jane Lewis are recruiting for Permanent Health Care Assistants on behalf of one of Greater Manchester’s leading Residential Care Homes based in Sale. We are looking for driven, passionate and dedicated Care Assistants who are capable of delivering an extremely high level of Care to 40+ residents. The care home caters for Elderly patients, and is well known for its excellent reputation for Dementia Care.
THE ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
• Assisting Senior Care staff with all aspects of effective running of care home
• Maintaining an exceptionally high level of care
• Care of all service users, adhering to individual care needs and care plans
• Provide a friendly, approachable and warm personality to residents
• Monitoring and reporting of service users general condition and well being
• Maintain a clean and safe environment
• Assisting service users with personal hygiene, dressing, feeding, moving and handling etc.
From this highly reputable Health Care Provider you can expect a fulfilled, appreciated and well respected career as a Care Assistant. You will be recognised as a critical part of the team where your skills and dedication will be massively rewarded. Are you a Care Assistant, keen to work for an employer who genuinely cares? We might have found you your next role as a Health Care Assistant, please keep reading!
With our high standards of care, we will actively promote the career progression of our staff. We will help with your NVQ Training, and all other mandatory training necessary for helping you become the best possible carer!
• We would need you to have some experience in Health & Social Care, ideally of the elderly
• Willing to complete NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care (if not already qualified)
• Progression routes to ‘Senior Carer’ level are available and further training to Level 3
• Passionate, Dedicated and Caring!
Please APPLY NOW for Health Care Assistant #881812. Alternatively you can call Toni Whitmarsh on [... Click Apply...]for further information, or email your CV to [... Click Apply...]
#881812 Health Care Assistant – Sale, Greater Manchester
- £ 7.20 - 8.50 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Care assistant, Carer, Support worker