Registered/Supported Living Manager
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
A great opportunity with a national care provider that specialise in supported living care for adults with learning disabilities and associated mental health. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Support Manager to join their established team of professionals in the Staffordshire area (office is based in Cannock). They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person centered approach. This is a very exciting time to join the company!
Key Responsibilities -
* Manage and lead an established team of support staff
* Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
* Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
* Have a flexible and adaptable approach
* Must have experience with Supported Living
* Must have previous management experience
* NVQ/QCF Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care or Leadership and Management or above
* Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
* IT literate
Salary: Circa £24k - £25.5k
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] or call me on [... Click Apply...]
Don't keep a good thing to yourself?
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 25500 - 25500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
Ref: AMC - CSRMG2 - 1611
This job was posted to: Community care, Learning disabilities