Registered Manager RMA/NVQ4
Purley, Greater London, England
A small residential care facility in Purley requires an experienced Service Manager to lead and develop the team and service.
This facility specialises in residential care for adults of working age with mental health conditions and provides effective care and support to assist service users in their recovery and rehabilitation.
The role is to work 40 hours per week, on days, and in return a competitive salary of £40,000 to £48,000 per annum is offered, depending on experience.
In this role you will coordinate the day to day management of the service, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained which enables residents to retain as much independence as possible and lead a varied, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
You will provide positive and proactive leadership to staff and will promote best practices of care and high standards in all areas of the home.
Applicants for this Registered Manager role should meet the following criteria;
• Have completed the Registered Manager’s Award/NVQ Level 4/Diploma/QCF Level 5 or a recognised equivalent
• From a strong background in mental health care
• Experienced in a senior or managerial post with a proven track record of success
• Strong working knowledge of current legislation and requirements in the care sector
• Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable manner
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 40000 - 48000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 16 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager