Registered Manager - Children's EBD
Ringwood, Hampshire, England
Registered Manager - Children's EBD - New Home Opening
Wiltshire, South West England
I am currently working with a specialist Children's provider who is looking for a Registered Manager to join their Children's Residential Home not far from Ringwood, which has a "Good" Ofsted Report. This homes specialises in supporting children with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties and challenging behaviours.
As a Registered Manager, you will be delivering the care services, strategic planning and the day to day running of the home. This is an established care provider, with multiple homes across England, and has a new homes opening in the new year, this gives you an increased chance for internal promotion enhancing your future career opportunities.
Please apply if you have the following:
- 2 years managerial experience within Children residential services
- NVQ Level 4 or QCF Level 5 in Leadership for Heath and Social Care Services (or equivalent)
- Experienced Deputy Managers can be considered for this position
Benefits of working with NonStop Care are:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant, who liaises with a residential care professionals in the industry.
- Access to a variety of Locum and Permanent care and Management opportunities across the UK.
- Pre-screening of your CV and advice and tips to improve it.
- Preparation for an interview and what you can expect.
- Quick and regular feedback throughout your process of an application.
- A £200 referral fee.
If this is what you are you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact Nita Sangha on [... Click Apply...]or via email [... Click Apply...]. This is an opportunity that you do not want to miss.
- £ 30000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 15 Nov 2016
Closes 13 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager