Registered Children?s Home Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Registered Children's Home Manager
Are you a proven Children's Home manager? If so, then this an opportunity not to be missed! I am working with a growing provider who are looking for a Manager for one of their services in Birmingham. They offer great support to all Managers they employ and really need an experienced Manager to develop the service around Ofsted standards and staffing.
Responsibilities of the Registered Children's Home Manager include:
* To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
* Looking to increase occupancy levels within the service.
* Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
* Developing the team.
* Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively.
The key skills and experience required for the Children's Home Manager include:
* NVQ 4 in Caring for Children & Young People (actual or in progress) or equivalent, level 5 would be a bonus.
* A proven track record of successfully managing similar Children's Residential facilities.
* Strong staff management and budgetary skills.
* An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
* A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Registered Manager/ Home Manager within a Children's Residential setting.
If you are interested in this Children's Home manager role then please forward your up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] or call me on [... Click Apply...]to discuss things further.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 30000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 15 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager