Service Manager - Learning Disabilities
Preston, Lancashire, England
I am currently working on behalf of a small health and social care provider that is looking to appoint a proven Service Manager for their care service in the Preston area.
The service provides care to young people and adults with disabilities living in the community. It is currently under performing and as a result they need a strong manager that is capable of identifying areas that need improvement and implementing a plan in order to achieve these improvements. The successful applicant will be expected to manage an expanding service delivery community care to young people and adults with disabilities.
Applicants looking to apply must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of managing a care service
- A track record of working with service users with mental health and learning disabilities
- Good knowledge of the care standards and the local areas.
- High expectations on delivery of person centred care, good standard of care writing, risk assessing and implementing change.
- Strong leadership skills and hold outstanding organisational skills.
- Candidates that have experience in troubleshooting/turnaround management will be looked upon favourably
If you are an experienced Service Manager and are currently looking for new work opportunities then please give me a call on [... Click Apply...]to discuss things further or email your up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
- £ 28000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 15 Nov 2016
Closes 15 Dec 2016
Ref: JHHC - MOSCARE - 1411
This job was posted to: Care manager