Regional Head of Nursing / Operations Manager
Reading, Berkshire, England
Regional Head of Care & Nursing / Operations Manager / Nursing Quality Manager
£55k + Benefits
Regional Head of Care & Nursing / Clinical Operations Manager required to join major luxury / boutique care provider. This provider has homes based in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Hampshire and Dorset.
As the Regional Head of Care & Nursing/ Clinical Operations Manager you will have responsibility for between 8 - 10 nursing homes. You will ensure that you support all managers and you will ensure all homes deliver first class care in line with company policies and CQC regulatory frameworks.
The Regional Head of Care & Nursing / Clinical Operations Manager will assist and advise teams on regulatory response, problem solving, training, coaching and auditing. You will work closely with the nursing home managers, supporting them through any challenges with CQC compliance and to aid them in all nursing matters. You will ensure that homes are compliant and deliver high calibre nursing care at all times. As Regional Head of Care / Clinical Operations Manager you will be an integral part of the Care and Quality Assurance Team ensuring clinical excellence at a regional level.
Candidates should be nurse qualified, have strong clinical background and should have worked in home management, quality assurance management, troubleshooting management or clinical manager roles previously. Candidate must be happy to work in a multisite / peripatetic role and will be happy to travel across all sites.
This is an exciting time to join a business that is growing and expanding across the UK with a very bright future ahead.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
• The ideal candidate will ideally have worked previously as a general Manager or Deputy Manager of a Care Home.
• You will be a registered nurse with extensive experience and hold a valid current PIN
• Previous management experience including coaching, performance management daily operations and supervision
• Sound demonstrable evidence of clinical governance, UK regulations and Care legislation.
• Teaching experience and a teaching qualification is desirable
• Ability to work evenings and flexible hours is required
• Experience in undertaking investigations and Root Cause Analysis
• Excellent communication skills and a positive and engaging influencing style
• Hold a full UK Driving Licence
- £ 50000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 15 Nov 2016
Closes 13 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager