Regional Support Manager - Head of Care
Chelmsford, Essex, England
Regional Support Manager/Head of Care - Nursing Homes - Essex - £55K
My client, whom I am delighted to be representing exclusively, is a well-established and growing private healthcare provider and they are actively recruiting for an experienced Regional Support Manager/Regional Head of Care to provide senior support to their homes across Essex.
The homes are a mixture of nursing and residential and all provide care for elderly frail/elderly dementia. In total you will be responsible for circa 400 beds. You will be reporting directly in to the Regional Director for Essex area.
You will ideally have experience of leading a large multi-site service focussed business. Strong leadership and management qualities are essential, as is a dynamic and flexible approach to the role. You will be driven and motivated and committed to providing industry leading care and service.
The successful application will be critical to the continued success of my clients' business; it is an autonomous role and provides exciting opportunities to shape and grow your business area and career. My client is focussed on supporting and developing its people; this begins during recruitment and continues throughout an individual's career.
As Regional Head of Care you will:
- Work with and support Home Managers to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, codes of practice and purchaser's contractual requirements
- Undertake a variety of audits across your portfolio of homes
- Undertake training as and where required
- Maintain and develop positive relationships with partner agencies and stakeholders ensuring existing contracts are retained and new business opportunities are sought
- Manage quality across your homes promoting a culture of continuous quality improvement
- Work proactively and represent the company as required with external commissioners, social services and safeguarding teams
- Support Managers in achieving financial targets and in managing cost
- There will also be the additional responsibility for developing quality assurance across the company
In order to apply for this role you must be/have:
- A proven track record of multisite management within the private sector provision of nursing or residential care homes - desirable
- A proven track record of successfully managing a nursing home - essential
- Experience of both elderly frail and elderly dementia care
- A proven track record in undertaking audits
Remuneration is offered at c £55K.
For further information please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection
- £ 55000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 15 Nov 2016
Closes 13 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager