Torquay, Devon, England
Competitive Hourly Rate
Peritus Healthcare are seeking to recruit Locum Support Workers for our client in the Torquay area.
Our client offers excellent assisted support and services to adults who suffer with Learning Disabilities within a Supported Living environment.
We are able to offer flexible locum shifts that can work around your permanent role.
• Contribute to the support, care and wellbeing of individuals (in line with CQC quality standards)
• To support the users to experience life opportunities which promote the growth of individuals to their maximum potential
• Promote and take part in social, leisure, life skills, holidays and other activities with service users
• Take on key worker responsibilities as required
• Support individuals with the implementation of their day to day routine and activities
• Provide personal care when required respecting the individuals dignity, privacy and rights
• Support individuals in developing independent living skills in line with their support plans
• To identify and follow policies and procedures including the Codes of Practice for social care
• Maintain full and comprehensive records
• Work unsupervised across a range of environments including homes, resource centres and in the community
• Relevant qualification or working towards NVQ level 2
• Experience of supporting people with Learning Disabilities.
• Full UK Driving Licence and use of own car
If you are interested in this role, please contact Rachel Torrens on [... Click Apply...]or email [... Click Apply...] with your CV.
- Part time
- Temporary, Bank
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 14 Nov 2016
Closes 14 Dec 2016
Ref: Support Worker Torquay
This job was posted to: Learning disabilities, Support worker