Deputy Manager - Children's Autism Home- Interviewing This Week
Walsall, West Midlands, England
Deputy Manager - Children's Autism Home - Interviewing This Week
Walsall, West Midlands
I am currently working with a specialist Children's care provider who is looking for a Deputy Manager to join their 2 bedded Children's Residential Home specialising in care for Children with Learning Disabilities and Autism in the Walsall area.
This is a growing care provider who have an excellent reputitation for the specialist care they provide, this is reflected in their ofsted report which is rated "Outstanding".
If you are interested please apply ASAP as they are looking to hold interviews next week, meaning you could possibly start before Xmas.
Please apply if you have the following:
- 2 years experience in children residential services
- 2 years Team Leader/Deputy Manager experience within Children residential services
- NVQ Level 3 in Heath and Social Care Services (or equivalent)
Benefits of working with NonStop Care are:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant, who liaises with a residential care professionals in the industry.
- Access to a variety of Locum and Permanent care and Management opportunities across the UK.
- Pre-screening of your CV and advice and tips to improve it.
- Preparation for an interview and what you can expect.
- Quick and regular feedback throughout your process of an application.
- A £200 referral fee.
If this is what you are you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact Nita Sangha on [... Click Apply...]or via email [... Click Apply...]. This is an opportunity that you do not want to miss.
- £ 18000 - 20000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 14 Nov 2016
Closes 12 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager