Social Worker | Leaving Care | Bournemouth
Bournemouth, Dorset, England
If you have at least 2 years experience working as a qualified social worker in the UK, we have locum role within the leaving care team in the Town Hall at Bournemouth Borough Council.
Along with the above experience interested candidates should have:
- Good sound assessment skills
- Completion of paperwork within agreed and statuary timescales
- Good / engaging with young people.
- Follows direction from managers and LAC reviews, and uses own initiative
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working in this role:
- Close to town centre and extensive amentities
- Offices are next to Bournemouth gardens (The gardens are 3 kilometres long, they are all part of the Bourne Valley Greenway and are Listed Grade II* in the English Heritage Register of Parks and Gardens)
- Negotiable Hourly rate
- 37 hours per week
- Available to start as soon as possible
At Caritas we offer all our locums a dedicated personal and professional service with free DBS check. We are always on hand to assist you in anyway that we can. This includes reviewing your CV or providing interview advice. We also offer some of the most competitive rates of pay. Once you have experienced our high levels of service if you refer our details to a friend we have bonus reward scheme.
If you are interested in the role or would simply like some further information please contact Matt Keep today at [... Click Apply...] or on [... Click Apply...]Ext 3610
- £ 28 - 35 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Nov 2016
Closes 9 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Social worker