Service Manager (RMN/RNLD)
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
I am currently working on behalf of an excellent care provider who is looking for a Service Manager for a residential nursing home in Birmingham for adults with Learning Disabilities and associated Mental Health/Physical Disabilities. This is a great opportunity for somebody with good management experience and experience working with a range of conditions and disabilities, who is looking for the next challenge in their career.
The company itself provide care in a number of homes across the midlands for working age adults with a range of complex needs, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health issues and Physical Disabilities.
Service Manager Responsibilities:
* Conducting pre-admission assessments, assessing client care requirements
* Provide safe and effective processes for the ordering, handling, storage, administration, recording and disposal of drugs
* Maintain cost effective controls of all clinical supplies (including ordering, storage, stock rotation and correct usage)
* Review and document care plans on a regular basis
* Positively promote the home
* Participate in an on-call system to support the nurse in charge
* Recruitment, supervision and training of staff
* Report all compliments, comments and complaints
* Complying with all legal and regulatory policies and procedures
* Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
* Adhering to the NMC Code and updating your professional knowledge
Salary is £35 - £40k
You should hold a level 1 nursing qualification (RMN/RNLD) and have a current PIN.
* Comprehensive induction and opportunities for ongoing training and development
* A number of employee benefits
* The environment is both challenging and rewarding
* Opportunities for career progression are available
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to [... Click Apply...] and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on [... Click Apply...]for more information.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital/Operations Manager vacancies across the West Midlands and Wales, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please get in touch.***
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 11 Nov 2016
Closes 11 Dec 2016
Ref: AM - SM - 1111.
This job was posted to: Care manager