Managers needed in Leeds!
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
I am currently working on behalf of a range of highly reputable, national care providers - there are a range of opportunities available in Leeds! The services specialise in supported living care for adults with Learning Disabilities as well as an outreach service. These fantastic, specialist companies are looking for competent, experienced Managers to join their established team of professionals.
Please see below for a list of what's available. If these aren't appropriate and you are looking, please just get in touch and we can discuss alternatives! If you can recommend a friend we have a referral scheme whereby you could get £200!
Registered Cluster Manager
£29,269 pa rising to £30,257 upon Registration
Rothwell, Garforth, North Leeds - Supported Living
Service Manager - Outreach
£27,000 - £28,000
Base in Leeds LS11 - managing day services and out in the community
Leeds - various, Supported Living
Supported Living Coordinator
North Leeds - Supported Living, 1 home of 4
(Reporting to Service Manager)
Key Responsibilities -
The responsibilities cover legislation, compliance and finance in addition to people management and provides support for people with a learning disability. In a sense you will be managing your own business unit, with the guidance and support and accountability to your Operations Manager.
* Manage and lead an established team of support staff
* Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
* Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
* Have a flexible and adaptable approach
* MUST have experience with Supported Living
* MUST have previous management experience
* NVQ Level 4 in health and social care or leadership and management or above
* Experience working with Learning Disabilities
* IT literate
Monday - Friday, 9-5. Plus on call duties.
- £ 20000 - 30257 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 11 Nov 2016
Closes 11 Dec 2016
Ref: JC: ML - 1011
This job was posted to: Care manager