Clinical Lead/Deputy - Glasgow - Up to £17/Hour
Blanefield, Glasgow, Stirling, Scotland
Role: Clinical Lead Nurse/Deputy Home Manager
Salary: £15.00 per hour + £17/Hour Overtime rate
The Clinical Lead Nurse/Deputy Home Manager is an integral member of the management team, instrumental in the successful running of the nursing home. You will work closely with the Home Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the service.
As Clinical Lead Nurse/Deputy Manager you will be able to make this role your own, bringing ideas to the table to continue improvements. You will be responsible for improving the dementia care services within the home whilst leading a team of nurses, delivering training and making assessments.
The home has exquisite views and peaceful surroundings located in the countryside north of Glasgow. This is a unique and beautiful service that has recently benefitted from a refurbishment with the best facilities to offer high quality nursing for the elderly.
Due to the services remote location the home put on public transport from central Glasgow, or can be accessible by car.
Clinical Lead Nurse/Deputy Manager Requirements:
• RGN/RMN qualified with valid Nursing PIN and excellent references
• Motivated with the ability to promote exceptional practice
• Exceptional clinical knowledge
• You will have experience in leading a team and good management qualities
• Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements.
Clinical Lead Nurse/Deputy Manager Benefits:
• A fantastic hourly rate of £15/Hour
• Overtime rate of £17/Hour
• Pension and healthcare benefits
• On-going training and development.
To be considered please call Ryan on [... Click Apply...]or email an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 15 - 17 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Nov 2016
Closes 9 Dec 2016
Ref: J30424 RH
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager