Care Services Manager
Whitstable, Kent, England
Are you an RGN with a minimum of 2 years management experience?
Want to work with a luxury retirement provider who deliver outstanding, award winning care, combined with working in a stunning coastal location not far from Whitstable?
Bright Selection has an open opportunity for a CSM following internal promotion to support their beautifully designed retirement living services that provides residential and nursing care. The company and purpose built service provide affordable private care of a very-high standard and include lounges, a restaurant and bistro, cinema room and extensive range of activities plus a health and beauty spa.
They are passionate about their staff and service are keen to find a perfect match to join their existing strong team.
The job purpose is:
- To ensure the effective delivery of person-centred services to meet the identified needs of residents.
- Ensuring all such services provided are in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Manage and take responsibility for all aspects of operational care management.
- Provide necessary leadership.
Their ideal candidate will:
- Be at least a Band 8
- Have a minimum of 2 years management experience
- Have an active pin
Our company offer an extensive benefits package including; a competitive salary of up to £50,000 plus performance based bonus of up to 20%, competitive pensions scheme, exceptional life insurance scheme, free uniforms, savings on childcare, study support, retail discounts and more!
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity and believe you have the experience, knowledge and passion to be considered for vacancy contact Lisa at Bright Selection
- £ 50000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 11 Nov 2016
Closes 9 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager