Deputy/Assistant Manager RMA/NVQ3+
Ipswich, Suffolk, England
A large residential care home on the Western outskirts of Ipswich is currently recruiting for a Deputy/Assistant Manager.
This is a fully CQC compliant service that provides residential care and support to older people with physical frailties and dementia care needs.
There is a strong team and established Manager in place and you will benefit from excellent working conditions and a supportive environment.
The post-holder will work 37.5 hours per week on days and will receive a competitive hourly pay rate of £11.06 per hour.
Candidates for this Residential Home Deputy Manager position should be/have:
• Qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care although ideally you will have also completed higher level studies
• Experienced working as a Deputy Manager or in a similar leadership position in a residential care home environment working with adults with mental health conditions
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an enthusiastic and motivated approach
• Passionate about providing high quality care
• Able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service when required
The working hours for this position are 40 per week.
As Deputy Manager you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 11.06 - 11.06 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 11 Nov 2016
Closes 11 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager