Support Workers - Learning Disabilities - Tameside
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Search Consultancy are working with large residential homes source a number of experienced learning disabilities support workers and healthcare assistants in the Tameside area. Working flexible hours through the week, you will be expected to:
- Provide a residential service for vulnerable adults
- Follow care plans for the residents and engage with them
- Administer care, including personal hygiene
- Ensure the well-being of residents, adhering to CQC care standards
- De-escalate challenging situations
Search are particularly interested to hear from applicants who:
- Have experience care to vulnerable adults, in either a residential or domiciliary setting, and are able to provide up to date and satisfactory references
- Have completed and are willing to take further training in moving and handling, first aid, medication administration, and basic health and safety.
- Are experienced and qualified to deal with challenging behaviour, dysphagia, or epilepsy.
If you have the above experience, please contact Emma Ravlen asap on [... Click Apply...]to register your details, or send us your CV. If you meet the relevant criteria, you will be invited to attend an interview to complete DBS application. (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 7.20 - 9 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 11 Nov 2016
Closes 10 May 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant