Service Manager - Shropshire -£25,500
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
Role: Service Manager - Shropshire -£25,500k
Salary: £25,500 per annum
Excellent Holidays and Benefits.
An extremely rare and exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced manager to join an exclusive care provider.
My client specialises in the provision of supported living and residential care for adults with Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, Mental Health issues, ABI, complex needs and associated challenging behaviours. The company operate a number of supported living services, home care services and day care services across England. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services and consistently strive to ensure the provision of the highest quality service to their Service Users.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Relevant professional qualification in health or social care/ NVQ 5 or equivalent plus relevant experience.
• Significant experience within registered or supported living services
• Excellent communication and financial skills
• Person centred approach to delivery of service.
Excellent people management skills
Good knowledge of CQC legislation and regulations
Extensive experience of learning disabilities including autism and challenging behaviour
Duties will include:
• Monitor and support delivery of services and health and safety
• Ensure staff are directly supporting people using the service, their care, protection and well being and in compliance with external regulations and standards
• Provide supervision/ support to team leaders.
• Staff Rota's and budgets
• Develop staff teams through delivering service specific training.
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive manager's salary package, including:
• A basic salary of up to £25,500
• Flexible working hours
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please forward a copy of your CV for immediate attention of [... Click Apply...] or call [... Click Apply...]for further details.
- £ 25000 - 25500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 11 Nov 2016
Closes 9 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager