Lancaster, Lancashire, England
Search Consultancy is working a highly regarded Lancashire based Substance Misuse Service to source a temporary Recovery Practitioner on an ongoing basis. You will deliver evidence based interventions to a caseload of clients, on a 1-1 and group basis, to support their recovery journey.
- Demonstrable experience of working with people affected by substance misuse/alcohol;
- Relevant qualification in substance misuse;
- Experience of joint working/liaison;
- Ability to manage a large caseload;
- Knowledge of a range of interventions for the management of substance misuse/alcohol dependency.
If you have the skills, experience and knowledge to perform effectively in this role, please apply with your cv or contact Catherine for further information on [... Click Apply...].
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 11 - 15 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 10 Nov 2016
Closes 9 May 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker