Lancaster, Lancashire, England
Search Consultancy is working a highly regarded Lancashire based Substance Misuse Service to source a temporary Recovery Practitioner on an ongoing basis. You will deliver evidence based interventions to a caseload of clients, on a 1-1 and group basis, to support their recovery journey.
- Demonstrable experience of working with people affected by substance misuse/alcohol;
- Relevant qualification in substance misuse;
- Experience of joint working/liaison;
- Ability to manage a large caseload;
- Knowledge of a range of interventions for the management of substance misuse/alcohol dependency.
If you have the skills, experience and knowledge to perform effectively in this role, please apply with your cv or contact Catherine for further information on Apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 11 - 15 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 10 Nov 2016
Closes 9 May 2017
This job was posted to: Social worker