Buxton, Derbyshire, England
Deputy Manager RGN/RMN qualified
Fantastic Nursing Home
Medical and Nursing
Excellently situated in the Derbyshire spa town of Buxton, our client provide the very best in Nursing and Residential care to their 30 residents. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Deputy Manager to join their established team. With a continually 'good' CQC report, you will know that you are joining a successful service which is part of one of the UK's leading Healthcare providers.
As a Deputy Manager you will need to:
- Be clinically competent and have a strong clinical awareness
- Be able to take the lead and manage the clinical processes within the home
- Have excellent leadership skills and communication skills
- Have a good working knowledge of CQC
- Have an active NMC Pin and is RGN qualified
- Be experienced in a Nursing Home
We are looking for a candidate who has a proven track record with their management skills and competencies.
The client are paying up to £17.50/hour for the right candidate plus many great benefits.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please send an up to date CV to Melissa at Eclypse Recruitment - [... Click Apply...] (Medical and nursing)
KEYWORDS: MEDICAL AND NURSING, HOME MANAGEMENT,
- £ 17.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 10 Nov 2016
Closes 8 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager