Regional Quality Manager - Award winning care home operator
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Regional Quality Manager - Nursing, Residential & Dementia Care
Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex
£45k - £55k + excellent benefits
Quality Manager required for a reputable care provider to ensure clinical excellence across a portfolio of nursing homes for older people.
As the Quality Manager you will provide support and guidance to ensure quality of care and compliance is delivered consistently. You will also carry out monthly audits and working closely with the clinical and senior management team to measure and improve standards of care.
To be considered for the role you need:
* To be RGN/RMN qualified with current PIN
* Excellent knowledge of the latest CQC legislation & inspection process
* Experience in Clinical Governance, auditing or Quality Assurance
* Extensive experience in elderly care
* Good knowledge around Safeguarding and DOLs
* Dementia/End of Life Care is desirable
This role will be field based with regional travel, therefore applicants must hold a Full/Clean Driving License.
- £ 45000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 10 Nov 2016
Closes 8 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager