Nursing Home Manager
Dartford, Kent, England
Are you interested in becoming part of a company who truly puts their residents at the heart of everything they do? My client, a market leader is looking for a Nursing Home Manager for their home in Dartford.
This truly is a stunning home! The home is medium sized.
My client is looking for:
* Strong clinical knowledge and expertise, plus an LMCS, RMA or equivalent management qualification
* You may have a level one Registered Nurse qualification together with previous experience of seeing organisations through periods of change management
* You will know how to make a positive difference within a heavily regulated sector, as you'll have a strong commercial acumen and strategic mind
* The ability to develop an environment which focuses on continuous improvements
* An effective communicator, with a confident and influential leadership style.
My client is offering:
* Discretionary bonus of up to 30% of base salary
* Contributory pension (up to 5%) and life assurance
* Individual private medical insurance
* 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects
The salary for this position is between £42-50,000 per annum.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Laura Baldwin on [... Click Apply...]or alternatively send your CV via email [... Click Apply...]
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.
- £ 42000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 9 Nov 2016
Closes 9 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Home manager