Service Manager - Supported Living
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
An exceptional new opportunity with a national care provider that specialise in supported living care for adults with learning disabilities and associated mental health. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Service Manager to join their established team of professionals. They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person centered approach. This is a very exciting time to join the company!
Key Responsibilities -
* Manage and lead an established team of support staff
* Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
* Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
* Have a flexible and adaptable approach
* Must have experience with Supported Living
* Must have previous management experience
* NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or Leadership and Management or above
* Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
* IT literate
The role is Monday - Friday, 9-5. Plus on call duties. They also offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays plus other great benefits.
If you are interested or perhaps know someone who might be interested, please email an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...] or call me on [... Click Apply...]
Don't keep a good thing to yourself?
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 24000 - 24000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 9 Nov 2016
Closes 9 Dec 2016
Ref: AMC - LWSMSK - 1608
This job was posted to: Care manager